Amy, a sixteen-year-old recovering from an abusive relationship, moves to the country to start a new life with her aunt–all she wants is for everything to be different. In the clearing at the back of Aunt Mae’s property, she makes an amazing discovery—Henry, a boy stuck in the endless summer of 1944. Henry and his world become Amy’s refuge and she begins to learn that some moments are worth savoring. But when the past and present come crashing together, both of them must find the courage to face what is meant to be, even if it means losing each other forever.Giveaway rules:
- You must be a KHCPL Library Patron.
- You must fill out the following form: Enter Contest FORM (If the form does not work for you, you are welcome to email me at email@example.com and I will make certain you are entered in the contest.)
- Four winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org.
- Make sure you have your parent's permission before entering this contest.
- Contest ends on Sunday July 11, 2010 at midnight.
- Winners will be contacted on Monday July 12, 2010.
- Questions or comments contact Melissa Wheelock (Teen Librarian) at firstname.lastname@example.org